Join your firefighters on the 4th of July between 7pm and 10pm at the parking lot across from the Ranch Chapel. You can bring your fireworks down and enjoy them in a safer environment. The District encourages everyone to Promote and Practice the 4 BE's of Fireworks Safety endorsed by the Office of the Oregon State Fire Marshal.
- Use only legal fireworks.
- Use fireworks only in legal places.
- Fireworks are prohibited on all beaches, State Parks, and State or Federal Forest lands.
- Store fireworks out of children's reach.
- Alwasy read and follow label directions.
- Place pets indoors; they are easily frightened by fireworks.
- Always have water handy (a garden hose or a bucket of water)
- Be Safe:
- An adult should always light fireworks.
- Keep matches & lighters away from childrn.
- Use fireworks outdoors only.
- Light only one firework at a time and move away quickly.
- Keep children and pets away from fireworks.
- Alwasy remember DO NOT throw fireworks or hold them in your hand.
- Soak used fireworks thoroughly in a bucket of water.
- Dispose of used fireworks and debris properly.
- Never re-light "dud" fireworks. Wait 15-20 minutes then soak in a bucket of water.