Firefighter/EMT or Firefighter/Paramedic (Part-Time)
POSITION: Crooked River Ranch Fire & Rescue is seeking to hire seasonal, part-time, Firefighter/EMTs. or Firefighter/Paramedics. The purpose of this hiring is to supplement current staff and volunteers during the summer months when our call volume is at its peak. It is anticipated that employment will begin mid-June and would continue until mid-September of 2022.
SALARY: $12.50-$15.50/hour depending on qualifications and experience
SCHEDULE: 24-hour shifts. Part-time is defined as less than 40 hours of work per week.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Oregon Driver's License
- NFPA Firefighter I
- Wildland Firefighter Type II
- Oregon EMT
- NFPA Driver or equivalent
- NFPA Pumper Operator (Apparatus Equipped with a Fire Pump), Wildland Fire Apparatus Operator, Mobile Water Supply Apparatus Operator
- Oregon Paramedic
- 2 years of firefighter and emergency medical services experience
Applications must be submitted and received by CRRF&R no later than 5:00 pm on May 16th, 2021.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. If you have any questions please contact Assistant Chief Sean Hartley at (541) 923-6776.Click here to download Employment Application