POSITION: Crooked River Ranch Fire & Rescue is seeking to hire seasonal, part-time, Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technicians. The purpose of this hiring is to supplement current staff and volunteers during the summer months. It is anticipated that employment will begin mid-June and would continue until mid-September of 2021.
SALARY: $12.00-$15.50/hour depending on qualifications and experience
SCHEDULE: 24-hour shifts. Part-time is defined as less than 80 hours of work per pay period.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Oregon Driver's License
- NFPA Firefighter I
- Wildland Firefighter Type II
- Oregon EMT
- NFPA Driver or equivalent
- NFPA Pumper Operator (Apparatus Equipped with a Fire Pump), Wildland Fire Apparatus Operator, Mobile Water Supply Apparatus Operator
- Oregon Paramedic
- 2 years of firefighter and emergency medical services experience
Applications must be submitted and received by CRRF&R no later than 5:00 pm on June 11th, 2021.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. If you have any questions please contact Assistant Chief Sean Hartley at (541) 923-6776.2021 Seasonal Job AnnouncementApplication