CRRF&R is closely monitoring updates and recommendations from the Oregon Health Authority and the Centers for Disease Control in regards to the COVID-19 outbreak. The following is being implemented for the safety of our first responders to limit possible exposures.
- Visitors are not allowed inside the fire station.
- No burn permits will be issued at the fire station until further notice. If you need to burn, review the outdoor burn regulations on our website and call the burn line (541-923-4633) prior to doing any burning. You are responsible for following all of the outdoor burn regulations.
- Please mail any FireMed Renewal Payments to CRRF&R, 6971 SW Shad Rd. Terrebonne, OR 97760
Remember there are steps you can take to avoid getting the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with sick people and stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
The links below are state and federal information resources that are updated frequently.