2017 Wildland Fire Academy
This academy includes the following NWCG courses and activitis:
- L-180 Human Factors in the Wildland Fire Service
- S-130 Firefighter Training
- S-190 Introduction to Wildland Fire Behavior
- Hands on practical skills and live fire evolutions
Students must bring full wildland fire personal protective equipment (Nomex shirt and pants, boots, gloves, helmet with eye protection and shroud, and pack with wildland fire shelter).
Cost for the entire academy is $75. This includes all class materials and lunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Maximum number of students is 24.
Academy Dates & Times:
- First WeekendFriday, April 21, 6:00-9:00 PMSaturday, April 22, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSunday, April 23, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Second WeekendSaturday, April 29, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSunday, April 30, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Call (541) 923-6776 for any questions about the academy or fill out the form below to register. One registration form per student. Agencies will be invoiced upon CRRF&R receiving registration.